Are women better looking that men naturally?

I just want some opinions on this.

In general I think there are more beautiful women out there than men, naturally. What is your take on this?

I'm not talking about makeup and sh*t, I'm talking about natural features they have, such as facial configuration and body shape. Makeup has nothing to do with my question.
IM TALKING ABOUT A PERSON'S NATURAL APPEARANCE. AS IN, NO MAKEUP OR ANYTHING TO ENHANCE THEIR APPEARANCE.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but we don't have makeup, bras, ect..

• ^ read my update. I'm talking naturally, not covered in makeup.

• Then yea, the best looking guys have to workout to have nice features but women have nice features naturally..

What Guys Said 10

• Yes. Women are more visually appealing than men. Only men that can compete are muscle bound ones, but women in-general are just plainly more appealing.

• I think women are better looking, then again I'm straight

• Yep. Women are much more aesthetically appealing than men. Men are fat hairy and smelly.

• No, that's subjective.

• Of course women are better looking than men.

Is this a serious question?

• women in general.

• women take good care of their skin and compare to men

• No their not that's why they wear makeup ;)

• You are right that women are more vain.

• Yes. I find women infinitely hotter

What Girls Said 8

• I think in many ways the female form is more pleasing to the eye than the male form. Its not uncommon. In the animal kingdom there is one sex that is often prettier than the opposite gender, and therefore there is competition for the opposite gender.

Granted, as humans we use more (at least HOPEFULLY we do...) than just that physical aspect to determine our life partners.

Don't get me wrong, there are PLENTY of male forms I find incredibly sexy and appealing, but there is no denying the beauty of the female body.

• My overall point is that one sex being more attractive than the other may have its roots in evolution and biology.

• I think naturally speaking, that in general men are betting looking than women.

• Do I think women are better looking than men?

NO.

Do I think men are better looking than women?

NO.

Why? Becuase we have individual things that boost our appearance.

• Yes, I know this, but I'm talking naturally. As in no makeup or anything done to the face.

• Did I say anything about makeup? no.

When I say boost. I am talking about boobs and curves or big arms or nice eyes...etc.

Not makeup and razors to shave the santa beard...or hair products...

• makeup aside, what about, Shaving, women look nice, but men can pull off not shaving body hair, how would women look if they didn't shave? not very good.( legs armpits.) Women take care of their nails, get nice hair dyes, might not be the same without all the time, energy, caring, men just don't care much and look great.

• well yeah I'd say so, I'm hot lol.

• Men look better naturally for sure.

• Would you like to elaborate? :)

• They don't need to do much to look good, unlike us.

• as a woman I have appreciation for the physique and features of women but on the other hand, I'm attracted to men and do find them to be just as intriguing and lustful.

• Not really, it takes less for a man to look good. For a lot of women it is just hair and clothes and a lot of makeup.

• At updates: YES BUT THE THING IS A LOT OF WOMEN WHO ARE CONSIDERED ATTRACTIVE ARE REALLY NOT WITHOUT THE MAKEUP, HAIR DYE AND CLOTHING, WHEREAS MEN DON'T ALTER THEIR APPEARANCE THE WAY WOMEN DO AND STILL LOOK GOOD