If a girl is attractive does that mean you like her?

I see a guy around a lot that I have a crush on, but he's indifferent to me, goes about his business, as he doesn't know me so its to be expected. Does this mean that he doesn't' find me attractive or could it be that I'm just an attractive girl but he doesn't know me in order to like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, being attractive does not instantly make you likeable or approachable, us men need more than just he first impression, so be nice because the chances are, he is watching you and analising you to work out wether your approachable, girlfriend material or to popular for his own good, so be patient, he still might eventually decide your worth the effort, good luck,x

What Guys Said 2

• nope just because your hot doesn't mean any guy has a crush on you it just means he more than likely wants to have sex with you nothing more nothing less.

• Nope. If the girl is hot and she is stuck up or slutty then it is a turn off and I would not date her or even talk to her.

What Girls Said 0