Check out these three suits. Which do you prefer?

Give me your opinion, I am thinking of buying one. Not sure what color to go for. I have brown skin don't know what tone and style do you think would look best for a job interview?

1) link

2) link

3)

link

Just bought the new suit! I decided to go with the grey, I though black is too common and traditional and well like most of you said the dark blue one was too casual. Thanks for the help guys and gals.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I see you in a dark suit, definitely. So number 3 has my pick.

• I'd suggest the third one, it makes you look less like an office worker and more like a businessman. ^^

• the third one. 1. is too...leprechaun-ish for a job interview,2. is ok,but too...meh.

• Second or third...wow hard to choose! I'm going to say three is my favorite :)

What Guys Said 3

• Black is not traditional for daytime conservation business wear. Navy or charcoal.

• By the way, don't ask women about interview-appropriate, most women know what's stylish and in fashion, which is not what you need to know to get past recruiters. If you want to know what to wear out in the evenings, go ahead and ask women.

• I would choose from the second two. I think the first option looks a bit too casual. The first would make me think a little like is this guy taking this interview seriously. But then I may be a bit conservative about this.

• First one.