Why do guys prefer short girls?

All the guys in my school like shorter girls. I'm 5'4" and they all pick on me for being tiny :3 all the guys I've dated were 5'11" and up. So do you like short girls? And why?

sorry, I should have said "some guys" :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I like short girls. I'm not actually sure why but I just find then cute and hugging short girls is amazing.

What Guys Said 9

• shorter women are most sought, but we shouldn't take away the talents a tall girl has, ie looking great in a skirt due to her long legs, so although shorter women are a desired majority, I wouldn't say tall women are less attractive,x

• Becuase shorter girls are cute

And I like leaning down to kiss her

I also think it's cute when she gets on her tippy toes to reach my lips haha

• For some reason I just get this almost "instinctual" want to protect them 0_o, they are cute and I want to take care of them (not in a baby way lol) but I like how you can engross them in hugs!

• I'm slightly confused you said, guys like shorter girls but you were picked on for being tiny? Slightly confusing, but the thing about being short and being tall is that a guy feels more comfortable around someone shorter than them, they also feel much more protective. On the other hand, personally, I find people who are taller more attractive than those who are small. I think it depends

• I don't prefer short girls, I don't really care about height

• Same reason you like tall men. Makes you feel more dominant and submissive.

• Idk livi bear I don't know :p

• I guess that would make you taller than me. I don't know many girls shorter than me. I guess that means I can't really give my view on this :l Wooo I'm an illegal midget :3

• short girls are cute,well most, of them but they also attract pretty much attention,...

• ...what? :3

• This is true because you just said that guys in your school like shorter girls and your short and that's cute. They seem to really like it and so I ask "what type of men do you like?" (don't answer me think about it).

What Girls Said 3

• Studies show it is mostly because

1) you are more likely to be more weak than the average woman (or perceived as so), so you make them more manly

2) you are more vulnerable, so you make them more dominant.

3) you are more easily made to seem more infantile

• It sounds like they should like you..I'm confused.

Anyhow a lot of guys find it cute, they seem more feminine and cuddly I suppose. Plus if the guy isn't that tall he can still feel big and manly next to her.

• I never said they didn't like me :p I was just curious

• I think a lot of guys just prefer girls that are shorter than them. They like to feel like a protector.