Pink stretch marks around stomach area ..... :(

I have pink and purplish stretch marks around my stomach area because I lost weight rapidly. I went on a diet, worked out, went to sauna, took hydroxycut and in 3.5 months I went from 155 to 125. Now I got stretch marks and my body looks good but I'm scared to show it off what will the guys think ? :( :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't work too much about the stretch marks. Guys aren't exactly nit picking with it comes to naked bodies. There's like a universal law of attraction where any naked body being offered to a man instantly becomes the sexiest body they've every seen. That's why we can make fun of other women with you because even though you might look the same, you're not the same. Because you're mine.

What Guys Said 4

• This is why rapid weight loss isn't a good thing. :-X

No offense...but this ? is pointless w/o a pic. Post a link as a question update. Take a pic of just the midsection if you wanna remain confidential.

• I would not make a big deal of it. It totally depends on the guys you try to attract.

• That's why you should lose weight slowly - one to 2 lbs a week, otherwise your skin doesn't have time to shrink.

• Some guys won't mind, other will hate it.. It's all depends on the guy.. You should post a pic if you want opinions..

What Girls Said 5

• there are creams for stretch marks and id suggest you take a multivitamin and vitamin c to help with skin pigmentation. also don't worry about what guys think, they don't really notice stretch marks much. if they do majority aren't bothered by them. they can appreciate how a girl looks and not be judgmental and focus on her flaws or things she sees as flaws. you judge yourself much more harshely than guys would.

• Firsty all the guys saying you should only loose 1-2 pounds a week, sometimes people can't help but loose weight faster so its not really her faulty :)

I actually have a few stretchmarks myself, I lost a bit of weight, toned up etc, and after noticed I had some stretchmaks on my stomach and thighs, I use to think they were disgusting but gradually I got use to them, I used some Bio oil and that did improve the apperance, but I don't really think of them now. The guys I've been with haven't had a problem with them. Some guys will have a problem with them (immature ones) but tat can't be helped. Any decent guy wouldn't care about them, no ones perfect!

Well done for loosing the weight aswell by the way :)

• Hey

don't worry the pink colored stretch marks are newer ones. you can rub little bit olive oil on your stomach and massage it in circular motion. this will help to reduce its color to white ones; which over time will fade away. you no longer can view any more stretch marks or worry about those ugly skin issues.

• i guess it depends on your skin elastity. I lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks and gained 30 pounds in one month without getting stretch marks. I do have some on my butt and hips that I've had for years that my guy knows about and he is fine with them. guys have them as well so they don't care. if you are insecure dim the lights. he will be focused on other parts of your body other than stretch marks

• you should go to the web site beautyblueprint.com and click stretch marks bar its next to home ...i know they are pricey but they work ... I needed to gain weight because I was to skinny so ate a lot and got stretch marks from it and I used this site and got the second one on the list and worked really well and I gave to my sister like a 3 months later when she had a baby and it worked for her to.