I'm 5'4. He's 6'6. Is that too much of a height difference?

I love really tall guys. So I don't see anything wrong with it. My friends think otherwise. Whenever they see us together, they're like "How does that work?" and "He's too tall for you."

They're my friends and all but I just ignore them because I don't care what they think.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not too much distance for sound to travel quickly and clearly, so there's no problem there. I suspect that if you're having sex, you do it while lying down, so once again no problem. I suggest you tell your friends to shut up, preferably while standing on a chair to illustrate the irrelevance of height difference.

What Guys Said 6

• "I don't care what they think"

Pretty much sums everything up quite nicely. Height doesn't matter, how much you love the other person does. So long as the two of you are happy, that's all that matters.

• Holy sh*t that's tall, lol. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's not against the law. There's nothing wrong with huge height differences. Ignore your friends.

• I am Equal Opportunity when it comes to height...I would date any female...whether they were 4'6" or 6' 11" I see no reason that it should matter...(:

• don't listen to your friends, they're just jealous

• There are some great sex positions you can do in that situation. Good for you!

• If you don't think it is, and he doesn't think it is, then it's not. When your friends ask how it works, tell them "Perfectly."

What Girls Said 4

• the height difference is quite a big one but honestly it all depends on you guys' relationship. if you love each other enough you will make it work - just like they say, "love always finds a way.' and as for what your friends say, who cares? its not their relationship. its between you and the guy, so do your thing and do what you want. If he makes you happy what else matters?

• there is notthing wrong with that.

• They're stupid. This has its advantages. He can pick you up easily, hold you up against the wall and have sex, etc

• nope, it means you don't have to get on your knees.