How would you classiify my body type? Would you make fun of me?

My vitals are 34.5-28-40. I also have kinda broad shoulders (but not too broad to look manly). It's just that when I walk passed these guys, I always see them react. Like a guy shouts something then I hear complete silence for a long time. And they look at me. I don't know y. Maybe they find me fat?

Am I fat or curvy? pear or hourglass?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tend to concur with the other respondent that without seeing you, as most guys, myself included, have a hard time with sizes and such. I guess my only other comment is *how* do they react? What are they shouting?

My only guess is that I don't think they're making fun of you. You stated that they shout something and then you hear silence. Logically, if they were making fun of you, they'd most likely be laughing or snickering or something similar. So I don't think they're making fun of you.

What Guys Said 1

• Sadly it's hard to really say without actually seeing what you look like in real life because whatever the guys are doing might not be related to you looking bad, but you looking good.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you have a nice figure. You have a 28 inch waist so you're not fat. You sound curvy, like a pear shape. I definitely think they are saying something good about you don't feel self conscious - I wish I had 40 inch hips! Be proud