Not wearing a bra in public?

Recently, I really feel suffocating wearing a bra . I wear bras in public, but not at home. But now I don't even want to wear them outside because it's so comfy that way... How many of you girls don't wear bra in public? If so, how often? and does it look really that whore-ish if you don't wear a bra? I mean... I just envy guys... they don't have to wear them :S it's cool to wear it for sometimes.. but not everyday...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 4

• i wear bra in public.

twice I forgot to wear bra when I'm out..i felt so embarrassed and went home straight away. maybe it doesn't look whore ish but people might think its whore ish I guess. (wear baggy clothes then it won't look whore ish)

• Not so much whorish but your boobs will regret it when they start sagging--and they WILL if you don't regularly wear a bra. So--live with saggies or boobs constricted in a bra?

• I always wear a bra in public. I take it off at home when I go to sleep.

I wear tank tops that has a built in bra.. It's quite comfortable.

• I would continue to wear a bra in public. From my understanding it not only provides support but maintains the shape as you get older.

• If your boobs are small and fit then go for otherwise it looks sloppy. By the way I hate bras altho I wear them try and find alstic braas.

• If your bra is THAT uncomfortable, it's not the right size.

• Sometimes I think the same but I can't do that since I'm Asian.I don't know about other country but here yes people would have so many bad perceptions on you.They might think that you are trying to get the guys attention,even though you have your own reason for not wearing it.

Bra is technically invented for support and protection but since boobs are related to something sexual,girls have to use it no matter you feel comfortable or no.Maybe you need to choose suitable bra that gives you comfort.Make sure the size is ideal.

• Selected as most helpful

I think that the use of a bra has be exaggerated as well as the fact that female breasts have been sexualised, but in my opinion, women should be allowed to feel comfortable if they choose not to wear a bra, the same if they choose to not wear knickers, because if we are going to live in a equal world then these things have got to be addressed, so I support you there, I think you should feel OK by not wearing a bra, some guys might perv about it, but most, it won't even bother them,x

• Wear a sports bra when running/jogging. Take care of your rack, otherwise you will look ten years older.

• I do agree that the use of a bra has been exaggerated! will it be that saggy if you don't wear a bra? I mean as long as you wear it when you're running and exercising, I think it will be fine. Human is desinged to wear nothing I think. I want to go minimum as possible. being natural. sometimes I don't even want to wear knickers ! anyways, thank you for your support :)

• You should go for it. Wear a tank top underneath to give an impression of a bra. It is your choice. There are some women who are prude about any other woman going braless.

• Not wearing a bra in public isn't really "whorish", it just sometimes looks un-attractive depending on how big yours are. If you don't care what random strangers think of you, then go for it, if it really is that comfortable without!

• You might be able to get away with it. How big are the girls? If they are bigger than B then I'd seriously look into getting a proper fitting.