GIRLS: what's the first and then second thing you notice and look at on a man?

Also :Whats the most important quality you look for in a guy?

Wow so everyone wants height... so short guys standing next to a tall guy is out of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first thing I notice is how he's acting.

I've lost interest in some of the cutest guys if they behave a certain way. For example being plain rude, disrespectful, or creepy.

The most important quality I look for in a guy is personality. I have dated some of the hottest guys you will ever see, impressive, successful athletes training to be stars, a rich guy and at the end of the day that can mean nothing if they don't have a wonderful personality. To me, it's not about looks or status or what "sounds good"; it's about the deepest parts of his mind and soul as an individual.

What Girls Said 11

• first things I notice appearance wise would be hair and build or eyes. the most impoartant quality I look for would have to be loyalty.

• Height and teeth. I like some one taller (At least 6'1 because I am 5'11) and I like perfect teeth on a guy. My mom spent money we didn't have to fix my teeth and give me confidence and it also made me picky on my partners teeth. I like nice ones.

• wow, that's actually pretty low...perfect teeth? I guess it all depends on what you consider "perfect"...to not be interested, or hold it against someonewho never wore braces is pretty low...but that's just my opinion

• i guess I never thought about that...comparing it to what some guys view...great point to make me retract my comment..apologizes

• I can't tell if you are being sarcastic enough, but thank you.

• First I notice the way he carries himself, then either height or eyes...qualities I love in a guy are intelligence, humour and loyalty.

• face, body

• The first thing I notice is height; I love tall guys. The second thing is probably whether or not he's funny. I think that personality always trumps physical appearance. It doesn't matter how good looking the guy is; if I can't have a substantial conversation with him, then there's never gonna be anything there. If he's funny and comfortable with himself, then we'll get along just fine.

• his smile or lack of one..and his hands..hate manicured nails in a man

• Height and how he acts around people, I wanna see how social he is.

The most important quality for me is a sense of humor, if you don't have one then it'll get boring

• first: his height. I LOVE tall guys 6'3 and up

second: his face. personality, and his swag are all equal to each other

• Height & smile.. I would never date a guy that's not funny

• well there are short girls so they just need to find a girl there taller then lol

• appearance wise: the way he dresses 1st, I like preps the best but open. second, his confidence and how he holds himse;f/

Quality: respects me

What Guys Said 2

• i'll just say this...

im so tired of hearing girls say there aren't anymore "nice" guys in this world...well sweetheart, there are, they're just sitting in the "friend zone" where you left them

• I'm going to be hated for this one, but IMO most girls first look for a man that knows to put them in their place regardless of how fat/skinny/rich they are (confidence).

I DO NOT MEAN THE KITCHEN OR ANY OTHER MYSOGINISTIC CONCEPT. It is simply the way a girl will ever acknowledge a man's worth.