Is it possible for a man shorter than women to find love?

GIRLS: be honest.

would YOU date a man shorter than you?

And if you said yes, then do you prefer men shorter than you?

And if you don't, then isn't that lowering your standards?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm tall (for a girl) so I would date a guy that's shorter than me. I don't actually prefer a guy that's shorter than me, but if everything else is great about him but he's just a few inches shorter than me then I wouldn't let that stop me from dating him. I don't consider it lowering my standards at all because height is just ONE thing, the guy can have so many other awesome stuff going on for himself ;)

What Girls Said 2

• i like taller guys, but my sister always dates shorter boys, now there married and have a kid I guess they found love and she's taller.

• I wouldn't personally. I'm only 5'2'' so it's not too much to ask.

What Guys Said 2

• I knew a guy who was quite short and actually very successful with women. He never treated like a disadvantage, rather he had the approach that "he loved tall women." He used kind of charm, confidence and smoothness to compensate and even my ex who is still very much interested in me and taller than him, said "he's really sexy don't you think?"

• A short guy got my crush a few years ago. I was rather disappointed, lol. He had real charm.

• Hey, man, I feel your agony. Heightism is such a problem in dating. I'd trade in my six pack abs and strong lats just to be 4 or 6 inches taller and average.

Guys like us have to work much harder to be taken seriously or even respected, not just in dating, but in everything else in life.

Women say they're not prejudiced against shorter men, but there's really no validity to that statement. All humans, not just women, are programmed to associate height with prowess. The only thing you can do to work around it is to let your works speak for themselves (be as physically fit as you humanly can, work hard, make more friends, etc).