Why do girls like guys then they complain about hair?

I mean I'm not gonna shave my arms, chest, pits, or legs to impress a girl what's their problem? Why don't they like hairy guys?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't mind hair...not all girls are like that.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't mind hair. Its a total turn off if a guy shaves imo.

I think there problem is they expect all guys to be metrosexual f**s lol

0|3
    0|0
    • Hmmmm.

I like it how mothers, wives and older women develop their sexuality in a very pleasant way.

• Has nothing to do with me being a mom. Its a turn off period, I dumped a guy for shaving his legs way before I ever became a mom so yea that's irrelevant

• Yeah, what Internet Guy said.

0|3
    0|0
  • Preference. Just like you don't like hairy girls, I don't like hairy guys.

0|0
    0|1
    • girls are supposed to shave guys naturally have more hair. Date a girl if you don't like hair.

• Because they're *girls* ...not women. Whoever started the motion that men should shave their chests, arms, legs, etc. should be punished lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't expect guys to shave anything but their face but what about the double standard here? Why do girls have to shave their arms and pits and get their bikini waxed? One day guys will be expected to do the same...

0|0
    0|1
    • guys naturally have more hair. Its more manly if girls don't like hair they should date a girl or a 12 year old boy.

• Show All
    • Well some girls think guys are just not good when they are hairy, so there you go

• well those girls need to grow up.

• I don't complain about hair. Wouldn't want a guy to complain about my hair in the winter months.

0|1
    0|0
    • I would not complain..northerner here...(:

• guys naturally have more hair. Its more manly if girls don't like hair they should date a girl or a 12 year old boy.

What Guys Said 2

• if the girl really likes you she wouldn't be bothered about your hair or about your skin

0|3
    0|0
  • i heard that bolding guys with body hair are dynomite in the sack...true story

0|0
    0|0