What is your opinion about these kinds of tattoos for women?

link

specifically about the placement. I kinda like it. I was thinking about getting some birds like how they're on the girls chest or on my back. what do you guys think?

so in your opinion, where would a tattoo look good then?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate it... Tramp-stamps can be hot, and small tattoos in more out of the way places, but that's about it. You have to keep it classy...

What Guys Said 5

• This girl I know has almost the exact same ones. Different birds and lower placement. I really like them on her, and they fit her persona because she is somewhat of a rebel.

I like them.

• I'd say shoulder or wrists, even down around your ankles... or down around your waist area. Something small and girly...

• I like girls with tats...I think they're sexy...the lower back...hip...chest...shoulder...back of neck :)

• Yes I think its sexy. Even on her hip area ;)

• I dislike it

find it kind of disgusting

• If you HAVE to get one

make it subtle and in a subtle area

something that is concealed

and nothing too big

What Girls Said 1

• Cute but you do realize that you're still gonna have it when you're gonna be 60 right? I think (if you really wanna get one) think about something smaller and most of all something that has a special meaning for you (my friend who started med school and really wants to become a doctor tattooed the medecine sign with her blood group next to it / another one is planing to get a "mom" on the back of her neck)