Are you sometimes intimidated by really attractive guys?

I just wanted to know because I'm in high school and even when I go up to confident girls they sometimes seem to act shy

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's be clear for one second: we girls are generally intimidated, even the confident ones, because, let's face it ,you're always nervous when something unplanned happens (yes you must also know that girls try to prepar themselves for all kind of situation). Moreover, you have to understand, and especially if you're in high school, that sadly it's not the grades, or even the looks, that will make a girl the "it girl" - it' s the BOYS! So not only girls in general are trying their best to appear interesting, funny,cute whatever in front of guys, but if you're a "really cute guy" it's totally understandable, because they want to impress you real bad. So you can totally consider that as a compliment: however you can try to make them feel a little more confortable and confident around you by trying to make them forget how cute you are, and just showing the real, funny and friendly guy I am sure you are!

Kisses

What Girls Said 4

• Absolutely...we all have insecurities whether we want to admit it or not. Guys who were really confident used to intimidate me too.

• It will get better as you get older, while they may appear confident to you, they are still teenage girls so they are still discovering what confidence is and when to channel it.

• Maybe you are just too cute that you make them nervous

• No, not really. Maybe it's because all the "really attractive" guys I know are douchebags. I'm only intimidated by smart guys.

What Guys Said 0