Unusual hair colors on women, classy or unclassy?

What do you think of women that dye or streak their hair unusual hair colors, such as purple, red, yellow, blue, orange and burgundy. My girlfriend's good friend dyes her hair all types of colors sometimes, even though she is fun to be around I get embarrassed when we go out to nice restaurants or outings. Do you think that look is classy or not classy?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if done in moderation it can be ok... Maybe not classy but not un-classy either.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think she is showing her individualism which I must applaud.

Classy:Having or reflecting high standards of personal behavior.

So,since you didn't say anything negative about her behavior,then...i guess she is classy.Class has nothing to do with hair.I think you need to get over your own insecurity issues and maybe try to be free like her. Concerning yourself with trivial things such as someone else hair is a complete waste of time.She is living her life,maybe you should consider doing the same.

0|1
    0|0
    • Babe I'm not insecure in the least, wheb it comes to my own appearance I'm probably one the most confident people you'll ever meet, I just don't like flashy or colorful hairstyles on women. "Concerning myself with trivial things", appearance is not trivial in my eyes, whether in my professional or my personal life. "Live my life", babe if you only knew the life I lived, just because I like a conservative look, doesn't mean I live a conservative life.

• Classy: of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elagant.

• It's funky. Class depends on how she carries herself, really.

2|1
    0|0
  • Im gonna dye my hair cherry red in a few months :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not classy, but Stylish somtimes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It isn't classy, but I wouldn't say it's trashy or anything either... Just different, I guess. Not really a look that I like all that much, but purple or red might be cool, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot! Hot! Hot!

0|1
    0|0
  • I find it kinda hot actually

0|1
    0|0