Is it possible to have natural blond hair?

I've seen girls with such pretty blond hair but it never seems to be their natural color! There's a lot of brunettes out there and that seems to be the common. Is there anyone out there that actually has natural blond hair without completely bleaching it?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many in Southern California. Also you see plenty in Mormon areas, and the Bible Belt.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i was born with white blond hair, but as I got older its slowly getting more dark, but right now I'm coloring my hair so I have a light brown color instead

• my hair's naturally blond :)

• Yes! But it is only common in certain parts of the US but it is quite common in Europe.

• yes. I know a few. though it's not white blond hair. my own friend has this amazing shade of strawberry blond hair. so pretty

• ive never seen someone with natural white blond hair that would be amazing to see though!