Should I color my hair?

Hey there :] well to start off, I am naturally blond, I just color it a tone lighter to look the way it does. Lately I have actually been considering coloring it like a light auburn color.

Do you guys think it would match?

Or what if I just color two strands that color.

lemme know

Most Helpful Girl

• well hello there prettier version of courtney stodden O_o you do NOT look 16 at all lol

i'd keep it blonde,but go with a more natural blonde,the one you have right now is too ''barbie''

• :D hahaha thank you!

and I <3 Courtney

her body is flawless

and I get the age thing a lot.

its because of the makeup

What Guys Said 6

• I think you look stunning as a blond. I'd suggest you try a wig first.

• 2 strands if at all you have very beautiful hair, no creeping just strait talk

• thank you :]

and yeah, I think it would look good with two strands in the front

• try a fade in with purple and pink.That might suite you.

• I like it ^_^

• I think your hair is really pretty and looks great on you so I would keep it he same :)

• I despise multi colored hair

• but it looks nice on some people

• lol what if I am young. Doesnt that mean it would look good?

• maybe

this is just my opinion

I would stick with what you have before you end up changing so many times you forget what you started with and it just becomes a cluster f and you become the girl that you see at a wedding reception or club...dancing with her other multi colored hair'd friend with their hands above their shoulders because they think that is all it takes to be considered dancing...and just ugh

What Girls Said 6

• No, I think you look good as a blonde.

And are you seriously 16? I would think you were 26 if I didn't know otherwise.

• you can try it, but Iam sure, you will want your blond hair back. the color you were born with suits you the best. get some highlights/lowlights if you are bored.

• light auburn is naughty~ I love this color~

• eh leave it

• I think auburn would look fake. I think most women who do not have naturally red or red toned hair look bad with dyed red hair TBH. I think you should actually darken it to a darker blond, it is slightly too light and screams "fake" a bit, a slightly darker blond would look prettier and more soft.

• Where are your arms in your photo?