Amber Rose's hairstyle? Yay or nay?

What do you think of Amber Rose's hairstyle? Too butch? Can only be worn by a celebrity, and not an everyday person? Or cool and edgy?

Most Helpful Girl

• it can be cute on the right person. I don't think it looks good on amber,but I saw the most adorable girl last month with the same blond buzz cut and it looked wonderful on her.

What Guys Said 2

• I am not actually opposed to it, it does look kind of edgy and definitely gives you a uniqueness but if I was a guy that was dating you as opposed to friends with you, eventually I might want you to grow it, so that my only girl seemed more feminine because in a way, I think the differences between guys and girls is one of the reasons we are attracted to each other. On the other hand I do think there are guys out there that we would be totally into it.

• if I wanted to date a man, I'd date one. razor cut short hairstyle is too macho... I am not sexually attracted to macho girls...

What Girls Said 2

• amber is a bad bitch but only a small miniscule percent of women can pull this off and they are celebs lol. the average girl needs something a lot less edgy.

• it works for certain pple and it fits her really good