Guys what do you find more sexy high heels or flats?

What do you find more sexy if girl wear high heels or flats (maybe small heels, like kitten heels (2-3cm)...

And explain why

Most Helpful Guy

• A girls shoes really has never meant anything to me. I know some guys do like heels, at least sometimes, but beyond that, most men really don't care.

I know this is hard for some women to hear, since shoes are so important to them, but they just don't mean a lot to most of us.

I'd rather a girl be comfortable. I'm against any shoes that hurt a girl's feet or make it hard for her to walk in, whatever those might be.

What Guys Said 5

• Heels are sexy. Its not so much that the shoe is sexy, though some are, its the change it makes in how the woman looks, in terms of ankle, calf muscle, leg length, etc.

• I honestly don't care much at all, but I always stare and say "wtf is that even" when I see a truly high heel. Because, well, I don't really look at a girl's shoes. Why would I? *They* usually look better. :p

• 15 cm this is really a good size. Such a woman can see a lot of the world. She has the right look.

• I like all , I favorite high heels because it looks good , but I don't like it when she's taller than me with them ^^

don't really like super high heels partly because it's like 'too much' and really bad for the ankles and lower back ^^

• first speak about the size of the heels? How many cm are the heels? hahaha

• The sexiest thing, is the person who wears them :)

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I love wearing heels because they make my legs look great. But I also like having flats because I'm comfortable in them. If some guy doesn't like me for my shoes well then that's his issue. But judging by the responses, it doesn't seem like guys really care too much. :)

• I have a guy friend who thinks that flats do nothing for women. He basically thinks that flats are the worse thing to happen to women's legs. Ha ha

• f*** that! tell him to walk around in heels for a day.

• Girl, I completely agree with you, trust me. Flats are my best friend especially since I'm on my feet all day running around an office. :P

• I've had this conversation with a guy friend. He says flats are cute and heels are sexy.