I need help deciding on a prom gown! =)

I know I want a red gown this year (like the first gown link), but I'm not sure if I want more of a mermaid style or if I want to stick with the ballgown style. I'm 6' tall and about 140 lbs, long brown hair and enough boobs to hold one of these up without busting out of the top lol.

Dress 1: Minus the train too. When I sit down, will it pull down too much at the top since it's so fitted in the hip area?

Front:

link

Back:

link

Dress 2: I can't decide between the top of this one and the top of the 3rd

Front:

link

Back:

link

Dress 3: I would get the satin material like what the 2nd one has.

Front:

link

Back:

link

Remember that they would be the red like the 1st one. Thanks for your opinions!

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. It shouldn't pull down when you sit down if the dress is made properly. I've never seen a dress pull down that is this style when the person sits down. Especially how its tied in the back, this will offer a lot of support and should keep it up.

2. Since you're using the red color, I'd go with the top of the third one. The silvery/diamond part would look good with the red.

I'm going to guess that this is your first prom, honestly the big gown style is too much. Its going to be a nuisance for you to walk around and dance with. You want a dress that is easy for you to walk in and get in and out of the car without help. Prom is big, but its not as big as you think it is.

• It's my 3rd, and they wouldn't be as big as the pictures. I think they all have hoops under the dress to make it that way.

What Guys Said 3

• Top of 3rd is better than second but make it satin as you said. And red. Some react badly to pink. I am being one of them.

But 1st are still best.

• It almost doesn't matter; all three of em rock, and you could rock all three of em. ; - ) Knock em out!

• I would like to see my date in number one the most it's more elegant and the color is amazing. Think the last 2 are a bit frilly for my personal choice.

You sound like a tall beauty don't hide it with frills wear the 1st dress and knock them dead.

What Girls Said 6

• Mmmm...keep away from red a jade colored dress would be nice, you are a tall girl so you have the option of a sleeveless or ball type gown. You can top with nice prom hair, heals and accessories. Good luck Hun.

• I already had a jade green one sophomore year, and a light blue last year. =(

I look great in red, I'm just not sure if it'd be too much red in a gown like that. Thanks!

• Even a coral would be nice goes with all skin tones and red would b nice for a Xmas do.

• Just take the first one, my mouth actually fell open when I saw it, seriously...

• the second one is gorgeous

• I like the first one best. The second 2 are too frilly and full. I can't imagine a guy being able to stand close enough to you to dance with that fullness.

• In the pictures, they are wearing a hoop skirt thing under the dress to make it super big. It wouldn't be like that if I bought one of those dresses. Thanks!

• OK, then one or 2. Dress 3's top part looks like a figure skater's outfit.

• The first one is nice in design, very stunning. But I do love the pink 3rd one. Very romantic

• There all ugly, somtimes less is more.

link

link

link

link

link

I study fashion.

• Well, I have no desire to look like a whore, but thanks. Classy, not slutty. A couple weren't bad, but just too plain.

• i meant less is more by all the shimmer and fluff not less clothing like a whore.