Would you get plastic surgery if it's for free?

If a plastic surgeon offered to alter any body part free of charge? What would you get done? Would you drastically change your appearance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah - I have this psychological thing where I hate putting fave additives in my body - whether it's botox or some type of implant - and a fear of damaging my body by surgery. Like I just got knee surgery and I fear my knee will never be as good as it was before.

With plastic surgery - if things work out, the changes aren't real. You had to have something added to you or taken away to present this idea of yourself. It's fake. Can't live my life knowing the things that make me " more attractive," are just fake.

So I'd turn it down.

If I had a different mindset, I'd like to get wider hips - but I don't know if they have a procedure for that?

What Girls Said 18

• I have stretch/birth marks on my thighs, a flat nose, a C-cup boobs, a flat forehead, countless childhood scars, etc, etc. However, I would not change a thing, might as well look up and say "God, you're not doing a good job with me". If God wants me to have a certain nose shape, the right size boobs, a scarless body, a flawless skin, He would make me that way. I am perfect just the way I am; there's nothing wrong with me.

• Nope. Nothing at all.

• Absolutely not. I don't want to be fake or plastic in any way...I wouldn't feel like ME anymore.

• Boobs, I'd kill to go from an A cup to a C cup

• No,I better be blessed with what god gave me and appreciate my look before I look like Those --> link

Dont you think that they wish to get back to how they were before the surgery ?

• omg the itallian chick is scarey to look at

• WOW..I don't know whether to bless you or curse you for sharing that..guess I will bless you...since we are evidently on the same side...those doctors ought to be lynched...):

• boob reduction a D to a B. the rest I can get done by exercise

• nothing.

not because I love what I look like now, but because I wouldn't be able to stand the pain/soreness post-op! hahaha

• Probably nose job and the shape of my face.

• breast augmentation, I don't think the surgery will drastically change my boobs I'm a 34d I just want 34dd

• My nose and breast. Maybe lips too..

• Not drastically, no way to that. But a little touch up and improvement?! Sure why not.

• Yeah why not, I'd remove a little of fat from my stomach.

• I love myself and all my faults, I would never change a thing

• I have pimples on my face not much but it still is there. My skin is bad , my ears is in a weird way, I have lots of stretch mark, I am kinda fat. But you know I am glad that I am this way and I am happy , because there are a lot people who are worse . The people who don't have hands, the people who can't see. Yet we complain about these simple stuff. I don't want to do any surgery. I'll try to make it little better but no I am not changing myself by surgery. I am glad the way I am. You all should be too you know. :)

• Yes! I'd get a nose job it's too wide

• not drastically alter, just improve. I would just take out the bump in my nose and see if he could do anything about my dark circles. besides that I'm good :)

• Breast augmentation or lipo

• My nose... ever since I was in middle school people would make fun of my nose and call me piggly wiggly.. ugh

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing. I have broken my nose a few times so it is not perfectly straight but I still wouldn't get surgery.

• Yes, my skin could use some touching up.

• Nose straightening