Girls, am I the only one like this? guys, is it big turn off?

i get hair all over my body :( chest, boobs, tummy, thighs, back. everywhere :( its so ugly. its too expensive 2 wax and it would take me forever to shave, not to mention tht the hair grows back thicker. I dnt kno what to do :( I can't ever lift my shirt because of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got hair on my chest and along my stomach (its called a happy trail I think?), I hate it but I learn to accept my body. I mean its not a lot but it always grow back quickly.

So just try to shave and learn to just adjust to it. You can do it, you might shave often but its still removing the problem, and its understandable, so the right guy would understand.

What Guys Said 4

• Hair doesn't really matter that much to me

It certainly isn't a deal breaker

• depends...I don't mind hair...at all...but black, thick body hair can be unattractive...I need more information...(:

• What color is it?

• If it's dark, I'd accept a chest hair transplant if you're the generous type. You might have ended up with mine after some sort of cosmic mistake.

• If it's not dark, and it's not long and thick like a man's, it's probably not even that noticeable.

• It depends how hairy you are. I don't mind a little bit of arm hair. Could you google image some random girl that looks similar?

What Girls Said 5

• Its normal to have hair in random places/all over your body. Your body is naturally hairy, everyone's is. Some people just grow more hair than others. It has a lot to do with your hormone balance as well as genetics. I say just leave it be, its probably not that noticeable.

• Is it an abnormal amount of hair, if it is you should get it checked out and they can put you on hormone supplements. Excess hair (not just normal body hair, I mean like "guy" body hair) on a woman is a sign of a hormone imbalance. Once again, "guy" body hair, not average hairy.

• everyone has some peach fuzz...

• You might have too high of testosterone...

Or just hereditary.

I get chin hairs :(

• Nair! (except close to the nipple area) do NOT shave. You can shave your arms. I have done it for years because I hate having hair any where on my body. I am a little hairy too. But I always use Nair to remove the hair. It melts the hair follicle and slows its growth. I personally have to Nair my body every two weeks. But being smooth and hair free is worth it! You are going to have to pluck the hair around your nipples though, the Nair will burn the skin in that area.