Should I get a nose job?

guys, what do you think? would it be a turn off? I just don't know if my nose is bad or not? its big kinda. but iv asked people about it b4. they said that I shouldn't get a nose job because its what makes my face and makes it cute. I don't know if they were just saying it or not. I mean, I guess you could take it in a cute way. but guys are'nt like tht. there judgmental. Also for some reason my nose will randomly become bright red. lol. its noticable when its red. So I don't kno if that's weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• if it bothers you to the point where you try to hide your nose, and it's something you think about everyday- yes get a nose job. You will feel better. But if it's not that big a deal and just a little flaw that annoys you sometimes, that's a waste of $$$.

A nose job isn't such a big deal, everyone won't be pointing and calling you the girl that got the jnose job for the rest of your life lol. You will meet lots of people after your nose job who never have to know. If you get it done tastefully you will still look like you and some people may not even know a difference, you'll just look a little better.

What Guys Said 2

• Here's my opinion on cosmetic surgery (ie: Liposuction, nose jobs, implants, etc.)

I think they're pointless. Yes, you may be better looking after the procedure, but everyone will know that you got a nose job. Nobody's nose shrinks overnight. What's the point if everyone knows? You will forever be, "that girl that got a nose job." Even if you use the classical, "deviated septum" line, everyone will still know that you had work done. Same goes for any cosmetic surgery. Nobody loses 70 lbs. in a week. Boobs don't magically grow overnight.

Ultimately, it's up to you. Just my two cents.

• How could I say without pics? I am much more lenient about nose/face fixes than I am about stupid stuff like breast augmentation and pube lasering.../:...

What Girls Said 3

• I can't tell you without pics. But I'm going to assume and say no, you shouldn't especially since it sounds like you aren't sure if its bad or not. This shows that its not a big of a problem to you. You have to remember that nose jobs aren't just a walk in the park. They cost a lot of money and are very painful.

• Regarding your red nose, I suggest you see your doctor. As for cosmetic surgery for your nose, I guess it is up to you. If it is having a significant effect on your self confidence, then perhaps surgery could be considered. Fortunately, if you select a decent surgeon it is a relativity common procedure, from what I have been told. Someone I know had cosmetic surgery on her nose, and from what I can observe it looks natural.

• I'm just gonna go ahead and say no,youre under 18 anyway.