GUYS: Which swimsuit is better?

I'm trying to find which swimsuit would draw the most attention. So...

This one in black and white link

This one in gray or black (you can change the color by clicking the black squares to the right) link

or this one in black link

I know it's hard to ignore the hot models and focus on the swimsuits and which one is best.. but please try.

Asked my boyfriend, he likes the second one best.. then he said I could only wear the third one when I'm with him. Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• The black one, the all black one, is the most dramatic, but only if you have darker skin like that model. If you're paler, the ones with white will look better, especially the polka dot first one.

Yes, the all black one is sort of come-hither, because any solid color is more dramatic than a multicolor or a pattern..that's why your boyfriend does't want you unescorted in that one.

What Guys Said 20

• Unfortunately, to be able to judge, your going to have to model both suits, because just because it looks OK on someone else, does not always look good on you, but if I had to choose, then I think it would be the black, but be warned, it might not suit you all the same, good luck,x

• Given the choices it depends on your skin tone. The one that has the highest contrast with your skin tone will draw the most attention, and this is not so much a matter of sex appeal or anything as it is optical science. The only thing that could draw even more attention is bright colors.

• I hate bright colors. Ha. I think they look less classy and more tacky. I'm already going to be half naked, I'd like some class.

• Ugh. This is ridiculous.

• It's something I'll never understand myself. I'm not territorial like that but then again as an aspie I lack a lot of the basic instincts human beings have.

• If you want my honesty you are beautiful no matter which you pick as long as you are comfortable with that certain swimsuit on and if you comfortable with your body that's all the matters so like I said you are beautiful girl or should I say you are a beautiful young woman it don't matter which swimsuit you wear

• Sweetest thing I have ever heard. Thank you.

• i said if you wanted to I allow you to

• if you don't get it don't worry about it

• The first one definitely, though it will depend on your body type.

Good luck, hope you catch all eyes :)

• The first one because it is very provocative with contrasting colors along with numerous bows which stand out and - can be untied?

• I like the first the best, then its a tie between the second and third. Black in all of them.

• I actually like the dotted black one with the side-tie thingies in the second link more...

• Would you still like it more if I did not get it in polka dots.

• no...

the first one just looks a bit... immature I guess, with them bow ties.. the second one's just boring without the dots and side-tie thingies, and the third one looks slightly weird with those three flimsy ribbons..

• Yea, like I like the first one, but I feel like the bows make it look juvenile? And I would get the second with the side tie things, but I just don't like dots or patterns in general.

• #2 in black, with the side-tie bottoms.

Don't like the white bits on #1.

Don't like the 3 straps or the gold logo on #3.

• The first one.

• The third one is a little sexier, he was probably hinting at something ;)

• second one imo

• honestly the first one is the best no match. it makes you look more mature like a sexy 20 year old woman.

• The first or third one.

• i say first or 3rd

• 2nd one with leopard coulor is awesome.

• second. I have a soft spot for polka-dots

• I wouldn't get it with polka dots, because I hate them. I'd get in the smoking grey or the black.

• eh...First or second...not #3

• He's jealous, and thinks the 3rd one is too revealing or too sexy for public wear.

• What do you think, because I think that the 3rd is the same as others

• I think the 1st is likely to draw the most attention, and I think all 3 are suitable beachware.

If you have a good body, you should be proud to show it off.

• 3

• The first one

What Girls Said 10

• i prefer this link (in red with straps) but out of those 3 I'd go with 1.,guys like bows,it makes them think of untying them

• I'd go with the first one.

• I like the first one best.

• Wow the black and white is so... ugh. I want one!

• I like the 3rd one :3

• oh my gosh. I LOVE the first one. Like, its so cute. oh my god I want it. so bad.

• I know it says GUYS, but as a girl I would recommend the first one.

• first one!

• number 2 alll the way.

• god I'm fat..

• Don't worry, they are pretty lean when compared with almost everyone. ^^

• my thigh is the size of their stomachs

• They make me feel the same way. But no worries, they are airbrushed and retouched. Go look at some celebrity photoshop before and after. That cheers me up.