Guys...what would you think if you and a girl make eye contact and smile in public?

I am not usually a very "smiley" person, but I am trying to appear more happy (I am usually happy...sometimes I think I come off as upset when I really am not.) So, is it stupid for me to smile at random people (especially guys) to try to become more approachable?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• No If I saw a girl who has a smile on her face it would make her more approachable.

What Guys Said 4

• Keep smiling. Making eye contact as well is great. I like it.

• Please do that ! Nothing makes me feel happier than when a person enters the elevator with a smile on his/her face. If a girl does that, she WILL become more approachable. I always try to do that at work, I smile at random people even though I don't know them, almost every one smiles back at you and it makes you feel good and better instantly.

• yeah, try doing it more often, it does make you seem more approachable because eye contact+smile = a green light to make conversation and makes you seem nice, open(in a communicative kind of way)

• smiling believe it or not shows confidence, and there nothing more attractive than confidence, so smile more, and def. try to get eye contact

What Girls Said 0