Do guys prefer girls that are shorter than them?

The guy I like is 6'5 and I'm 5'4. I'm worried that I might be too short for him >_<

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously, for the most part, guys don't care if their girl is shorter than them. I don't think they mind if it's all that great of a difference in height. I think for the most part, guys are just hope their girl isn't that much taller then them, as that could be a tad emasculating. But seriously though, no, most guys don't care that much, and some even prefer them to be shorter.

As for your guy. He's SIX FOOT FIVE! I mean REALLY. Don't you think that just maybe he's used to girls being shorter than him? Think logically. What kind of mutant would he have to look for to be his size? lol I mean really. Sure you're a foot difference. So what. Trust me, unless he has a serious back problem that stops him from crunching his head down or crouching down a little, then I don't think kissing will be a problem. As for sex, at most it will be an adjustment. AT... THE... MOST.

Trust me. You'll be fine. Just give it a shot, and maybe he'll like you no matter what. Maybe he'll even like your height. Who knows. Either way. Don't worry about it.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 7

• yes, guys LOVE girls who are shorter than them. Anything that makes a guy feel more manly and dominate is a good thing. Now personally, I dated a girl who was 5'8 once and skinny and I did like her long legs. My wife is 5'8'' but not skinny and I find other features of hers more attractive than a skinny girl. So really it doesn't matter. If he likes you, he already knows what he likes about you, and hopefully that extends beyond your body parts.

• totally! I'm a fan of women in heels as well -- so if she is small she can rock some high stilettos and she'll still be shorter than me :D

• I've never heard a man complain about a girl being too short.

• Do you like men taller than you?

• Yes, men tend to prefer women who are shorter than them, and women tend to prefer men who are 6' or taller. I've seen couples with greater height differences.

• the shorter the better :P

• Yes

I just looked in the relationship manual

and you are in violation of code 4672.ah.4z9vo

What you are trying to do is forbidden and disallowed.

Please move on

What Girls Said 6

• nah guys like short girls. In my experience short men go for even shorted women and tall men go for either short girls or medium girls. My ex was 5'7 and I'm 5'4 did we look a bit funny with the height diff yes. He would joke that he's too tall for me and sometimes get on his knees so I would be taller or just pick me up so were at the same height. Some sex positios were not workable because of height and to kiss I had to stand on my tippy toes and he had to lean down but that's the only thing that was diffrent really

• guys like short girls lol

• No, most men I've met like shorter girls, it's alright, don't be worried

• Ive been told by many men that they prefer short or same height girls...please don't be mad but I find really tall girls kind off too masculine...

I say you're a perfect size for him:)

• Guys like short girls

• most girls aren't going to tower over a guy that's 6'2 and taller. if a guy is 6 feet and under maybe