Do these sunglasses look nice?

link

I just bought one, but it has purple lens. What kinds of guys do these look good on? I'm a rather shy, introverted nerd

Most Helpful Girl

• All right so glasses is all about fitting the face the right way :) these glasses could look horrible or really hot .. Some guys look mega hot in glasses, others look heck awful and huge turn offs.. it's not the glasses.. but the relation between them and the face.. so what I am trying to say is you should ask people who see you.. we cannot judge :)

PS: I personally don't like these kind of glasses, but that's just me.

What Girls Said 6

• They look fine. They remind me of what a computer savy type guy would wear in the city. What I'm more worried about is that you bought the purple lens. How purple are they? That may look weird and 90's-ish.

• i only like aviators and wayfarers (even tho hipsters kind of ruined them for me) so I can't really judge,but I don't think those look good,esp. not on a nerd. but I might be wrong,sometimes you can't really tell till you see them on the person.

• don`t listen to that guy, they look nice on anyone (:

it doesn`t matter kind of guy you are :)

• Awesome! they look like something rich people would wear!

• they look good but not for almost $100!

• They look nice, I personally like aviators

What Guys Said 2