Guys: Boxers or briefs? Girls: Thongs or booty shorts etc Why?

What's your favorite to wear any why? What do you like to see on the opposite gender and why?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• on guys I like boxers.

for me I like thongs simply because I hatte panty lines, so I end up wearing them like everyday unless I wear something that's not tight on my ass like a skirt or something. which I appreciate because they can definitely be majorly uncomfortable.. I also like the way they look though.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• i like my guys wearing boxers.

My self, I am a thong wearer. They are just so comfy and they hide the dreaded pantline.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear thongs unless I'm going out and my panty line is an issue under a tight dress

I don't wear booty shorts. I'm not in a yin yang twins video. I wear boyshort undies or bikini style.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where I'm from the term 'booty shorts' and 'boyshort' are often the same. my mistake,

• i like thongs. on guys I just hate briefs.

i like to wear thongs they make my body more sleek and smooth and don't leave lines. plus I like how my butt looks :P

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Boxers, just way more comfortable. On girls, booty shorts, not a huge fan of thongs but I'm not really opposed to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs.

I like to see regular panties , probably black ,purple,pink,etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boxer-Briefs as well for me

and panties, ima have to just go with what Pheonix said

0|0
    0|0