What color of eyes and eye makeup do you like?

What is your favorite color of eyes? What kind/color of makeup do you think complements them the best?

My eyes are greenish grayish blueish (it depends on my outfit, mood, and the weather what color comes out more. I know it's weird, but it's true)

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• mine are a similar color too. with light eyes I like very neutral dark brown or black eyeliner, black mascara, and I'm not really good with eyeshadow so don't ask me about that.

my eyes are really blue-green. they are like a blue shade of green but more blue at the edges and the have yellow in the middle so they really can be accentuated to more blue, or more green.

purples bring out green, and browns bring out blue.

when I wear a brown eyeliner or a warm blackbrown that looks more brown than black, my eyes look more blue. when I wear blacker eyeliner my eyes look more green. when I wear purple eyeliner (I don't often though) they look mostly green.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have a preference for eyes. The color isn't as attractive as the shape of them. As far as makeup goes I prefer none at all. I like the idea of a girl who isn't so concerned with looks and decorative things that she would wear makeup (unless the occasion required it) but that's just me and I know I'm weird there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I love green and hazel eyes. But there is no color I dislike. Eyes are always beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • as far as eyes: they're all awesome, different colors match different girls if that makes sense.. and as far as makeup goes, less is more, but I'm no expert

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I always wished I had green eyes because eyeliner really makes them pop :)

But I have dark brown eyes. I tend to like light brown make-up on me, or grey for eyeshadow. I'm not too confident in bright colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown-black eyes. I favour brown and neutral palettes, but the type of makeup I do depends on the occasion. I have medium brown skin, so I can't get away with as much as lighter skinned people. I think colors tend to look tacky on me. Daily, I'll either wear none or just eyeliner on my upper lash line and some mascara. At night, I go all out :P I loveeee putting makeup on. My sister is a beautician and she got me into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love ice-blue eyes. I've known a few blond guys with eyes this color and it's super pretty. Different colors work better for different colored eyes though. Like for my eyes, they are are mostly brown with a little bit of green...people say brown eyes are opaque but my eyes are actually more transparent. But they are mostly brown so purple and bronze eye shadow brings out the color in them the best

0|0
    0|0