Taller guys? why are they so.......?

OK this is NOT to offend.

I am really short (5'0) so actually ALL guys of ALL height are tall to me. But I realized that even a physically unattractive guy can look so sexy if he is standing exactly next to me and I can see the difference in height . I noticed good difference from like 8 inches so 5'8 guys are so ATTRACTIVE to me , why is that? why does it give a guy extra points? I don't GET IT , it just turns me on when a guy is standing close to me and is just up , I have to look up and I'm HAPPY I'm looking up to see him. So I thought about it more , if it turns me on to see a guy taller , does it turn guys on to see a girl shorter , How shorter? my same 8 inches ?

What is up with this height thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like to feel protective of the girl they are with. Even if the guy is a bit of a wimp, if he can tower of the girl in the illusion of strength and protection, it should trigger something in his ego that makes him feel good about himself.

What Guys Said 5

• maybe women like to be subtly dominated? They like a man who seems in control.

• i'm attracted to girls your height. I'm 6'4, I'd rather not get with a tall girl, I like girls that are small and cute.

• Im 6'4 but I think anything over a 10 inch difference is just too much :/

• I am a 6'3 tall so.. I don't know about others but some inches shorter to like 5'0 or under.. are so cute :)

• seriously ? I always thought that guys who 6 feet and taller would be COMPLETELY out of my league because of the height difference lol

• Girls falsely assume that guys that are taller than them would be better at protecting them and their offspring.

I'd prefer it if a girl was my height or shorter.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha I agree! It turns me on a lot if a guy is significantly taller. to be shorter, you need to be "Extra attractive". Like, some tall guys I have seen are more attractive just because they are taller and have a masculine thing (I mean, tall and stick skinny ruins the tallness, but tall and normal is HOT) and you look at him and say "If you put his face on a short guy..."

• Well that's just how you feel then lol I'm short and no ugly guy is going to be attractive just because he's tall. I do prefer tall guys though. I'm 5'3 and I like them at least 5'9/5'10. To each is own and stuff. Go for what makes you happy :)