Girls do you not like it when guys use hair gel?

I never leave the house without it because my hair is normally very frizzy and coarse without it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like when they have the fauxhawk thing going on, it's cute. But when it's just spikey, I don't like it

What Girls Said 6

• A bit to keep in control is fine, but when it gets to the shiny / unmoveable stage I don't like the look or feel of it then

• If his hair is manageable without gel, I would prefer without because I like to touch my man's hair. If it's not manageable, then a small amount is okay with me as long as he doesn't goop it on.

• A tiny bit. If they have use some to tame a wild mess, then it's fine. I looove feeling a guy's hair , only if it's long and/or curly so it can't be stiff.

• i don't really mind- as long as it isn't all greasy and gel-ly

• uh glad you asked yes WE hate it if it was too much if a little and I mean a little its fine but not so much actully we prefer if you don't use it at all

• i like it! as long as its not too much

What Guys Said 0