Is it safe to buy sunglasses on Ebay or Opticsplanet?

I recently found some sunglasses that cost $250. I found them on ebay for 170 to 150. (Same for optics planet)

Do you think it would be safe to buy them online instead of sunglass hut?

Most Helpful Girl

• Check the seller's feedback on eBay. Generally, most sellers are great, there are some who you have to be aware of. If they are selling such an item, I'm sure that they will do everything to prevent damage. If you decide to purchase from eBay, ask for insurance and delivery confirmation. Also, ask that they alert the post master that the contents are fragile (the post office will mark this on the box to keep the carriers from mis-handling or placing your package). I'm not sure about Opticsplanet.

What Guys Said 3

• optics planet - yes - look at the quality riflescopes, etc. they sell, return policy

ebay - yikes

SH - overhead, profit, gigging U

• Yea I thought optics planet seemed pretty good since they sold other things.

• no, actually very hazardous... you could be killed or maimed by doing this

• Safe I take it meaning you won't be ripped off?

eBay you should be careful, read reviews of the sellers and see whether they actually offer real merchandise (or just knockoffs).

Same goes for other websites, always due some research. Google the website name and see what other people have said.

What Girls Said 2

• I think its the same risk as buying anything else from ebay. Just the reviews for the seller first.

• I think it should be fine as long as you do your research first.