Girls - if your significant other says he does not like the bras you wear...

...will you find the ones he likes? Will you throw away the ones he does not like?

Most Helpful Girl

• take him to the store and have him pick out the ones he likes.. and then have him buy them for me

• I love your short yet brilliant advice. Great idea. There might be some challenges though. In my case, what I like is always rejected as either too revealing or impractical.

• if you were to buy them for me.i would wear them..if they are that revealing and it doesn't bother you if guys enjoy looking/staring then I am fine with that also

What Girls Said 13

• I like anon user - Pft, any bra but the 40 dollar ones at Victoria's Secret are grandma bras and of course I would spend well over 100 dollars to get a new wardrobe he liked. F***. No.

If my boyfriend said he hated all my bras then 1. I kinda don't care 'cause the ones I choose I like and make my boobs look good. HOWEVER if it really bothered him that much he could give me 50 or 60 bucks to go to Vanity Fair and get some new ones.

I'm happy with my clothing and I buy what I like. If he doesn't like it then too bad, I want to be comfortable and look nice, if he wants a change then he can give me the money and I'll drive us there and we can go shop for bras together. I see no reason to spend between $50 and $200 dollars on new bras and underwear or sh*t from nice fancy places because he doesn't like what I have. He can do that. I'm not a puppy and I don't have endless amounts of expendable money.

• If I like them and feel sexy in them? No. I would buy some ones that he likes and wear them for him but I wouldn't throw out/stop wearing my favorite bras just for him.

• :) Yeah . I guess I went too far in saying "throw away". That is distorting the answers that are coming.

• Er, no.

1. I can't afford to throw all my bras that *I* love away and get new ones to accommodate his pickiness. It took me long enough to get the money to buy the bras I already have.

2. They're MY clothes. If a girl told her boyfriend she didn't like the clothes he wears and he should get new ones, wouldn't everyone call her a controlling bitch? So why would it be okay for a guy to do it?

3. It's just silly. Why does it matter? I would seriously question my relationship with the guy if he doesn't like what kind of BRA I wear.

I saw you mention that she wears full-coverage "grandma"-esque bras. Does she have large boobs? If so, it's probably for comfort. Those tiny frilly pretty bras are SO uncomfortable for just about anyone, but especially girls with big boobs.

• Points noted. She does not have very big boobs. I mean, I don't know how would you categorize something like 38C. She is not very skinny either. its just that I am glad she has enough boobs that give her some shape.

Also, its a lot different being a girl friend or a wife. SHE is my wife. I am not asking her to wear them all over the place. Just wear them for me if that is the least she can do. So many times, I get stopped from wearing things that I feel like they are OK.

• You are right - but its more mental comfirst than physical. That's the reason I tell her to just do it for me when we have a few hours alone. Looking at the one you showed (and I sincerely appreciate you sending the link), her's make look like that but what gets t me is that they cover much more of the whole chest. In fact, some bra salesgirl told her that she cud go for 36D too. And I think THAT is what she has started going for going for bec they over-cover from the front.

• Is the mental comfort a lack-of-confidence thing? Does she hide them because she doesn't like them, or is it a different reason? Or do you not know? :P

• No. he shouldn't be looking at my bra because it will be on the floor if he is ever in the room, to be honest. Plus a man who is picky about bras comes across as a little off to me, so no.

• I'll throw away the one he hates IF and ONLY IF he'll replace every throw away bras double!

• Yes I would get the one that he likes,but that also depends if I feel comfortable wearing it.Bra is not only about feeling sexy and looking good.I won't throw it away tho.Maybe won't wear them when I date him.

• I understand. But I tell her, she can wear what she likes outside but at least wear what I like just in the house.. ir not even... just wear it in bed. But NO !

• She does not like the ones that pronounce the boobs or flatter them AT ALL. She wants ones which make your boobs look so boring and odd that you don't even want to look at them. The sad part is, trust me, she got great boobs. I am so thankful for that.

• Maybe she feels comfortable with that bra but its weird.I have so many sexy and beautiful bra that feel comfortable.You should get her one then.

• I will keep the ones I like.

• Of course. You have all right to do so. I think I went carried away in saying "throw them".

• ... they come in other ways?

• :) hehe. No, I just mean about the shape sometimes being too boring, old-lady like, or unflattering.

• Yeah. That's reasonable. However, since I was very confused about her size, I gave her a gift voucher. But she does not want to use that.

• :S well, whys it matter anyways ? it'd be one the floor within a second anyways

• yeah of course.. does the girl wear grandma bras? lol send her to Victoria secret

• Gosh ! Are you a psychic mind-reader or something? I meant something very similar.

• You must be wondering what kind of an idiot is this guy. :)

• no not at all lol :)

• If its just the shape then go ahead

• She wants those hide her whole shape. She wants to wear those big full covering skin color heavily padded ones. I tell her might as well fold a face towel and put it in front.

• We would probably be affended that you don't like the way our boobs looked.

• Oh ho... no... I did not mean anything about the boobs. I just meant the shape or style of the bra.

• I may find one or two he likes, but I'm going to keep my other ones because there is a reason I bought them. I like them. That's more important. I'm the one wearing them 3/4 of the day.

• I'd go braless :-D

What Guys Said 1

• f*** him wear the bras you want. f*** that sh*t