What's the best thing a girl can wear but still be modest?

I don't want to look like a slut but I still want to be considered attractive :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the smart, classy look on girls. It's far from slutty and extremely attractive (well in my eyes anyway). Heels, nice jeans (doesn't have to be a typical dark blue or black pair, could be burgundy or cream even) or skirt or normal trousers, a nice top and, the best part of the outfit, a casual blazer.

Something like this:

link

link

link

I go crazy for women who dress with that kind of style. It's so sexy! Hope I helped :)

• Not really my style :/ I'm more into fun clothes and I'm in high school so I don't do heels haha

• Ahhhh. That explains it. What's your idea of fun clothes?

• I like dresses a lot and skirts with boots and tights

What Guys Said 7

• I like the idea of a girl who's dressed to do something active. Shorts, a loose fitting, comfortable t-shirt, sneakers. You know, the way you end up looking when you're going to be doing something that requires being out in the sun all day building up a sweat so you don't concern yourself too much with your looks. That to me is the ideal look.

• Little black dresses are amazing, not too short though. What you're wearing in your picture is just fine too. Basically anything that is a little dressy but still comfortable lazy is fine!

• In my picture I'm wearing a tank too how's that cute haha?

• It just is, it works great for you...especially that color. It's just my opinion ha ha sorry =P

• A mniskirt with leggings. You're covered but your silhouette couldn't be more emphasized!

• a little black dress if it evening

a sun dress in day time

• A slim dress.

• 0|0
  • How about a bubble?

it is clean and hot and environmentally friendly

plus you can bedazzle it

• So can modesty not be attractive in today's society or is everyone on here just a tool?

• Nice answer you redeemed yourself

• So I am not a douche?

What Girls Said 2

• jeans and a solid colored tank top. not with spagetti straps but with ones that cover your bra straps if you're trying to avoid looking slutty:)

• Something that shows your shape but not a lot of skin. Like tight jeans and a fitted shirt that only shows slight to no cleavage. Or a short (but not super mini) skirt with pantyhose or tights and a high cut shirt.