what do you guys think do you think that I am at least decent looking or am I totally gross looking just look at my profile and please be truly honest

Most Helpful Girl

• you are ok..the second picture looks the best. Some suggestions..you should change your hair... straighten it get a good flat iron, the style you have now is making you look way older then you are.. its frizzy and the hair cut isn't the cutest if its straight it will look better I think and let your hair grow ... SO straighten the hair and the bangs as well. Also do your eyebrows go get them shaped threading is really good, or wax them go to a good place. A little bit of a concealer under the eyes and the areas you need, mascara, lip gloss and you are good to go...you have nice eyes if you use an eyeliner and like dark eye shadow with mascara it will look soo niceee

What Guys Said 2

• Both photos are dark, so it's hard to see much detail. And you're not smiling in either photo. A big, genuine smile is always attractive.

But I think you look cuter without glasses. You might want to try a different haircut and style, too, to find something that's more flattering for your face.

• I can't see the photos but your profile pic of DAT goose is sexy as hell

What Girls Said 4

• You've got potential to be really cute, right now you look decent. But, if you pluck ur brows a little and put some shine serum and leave-in conditioner in your hair (it's a little frizzy, don't sweat it, I have the same problem). Oh, and also wear some eyeshadow in a light shade and some mascara. Then you're good to go :))

• You aren't a 10, but you have potential. Try straightening your hair and wearing mascara. You'll be shocked by the difference such little changes can make!

• You have got really clean and clear skin. I think if you work on your hair and add some mascara (like ggazelles had suggested) it will work wonders! Try to stay away from having a middle part in your hair. I learned that really late and on my own too ;)

• i would have to say that you are the most attractive girl that I have seen sorry.