Girls, what do you think of a young guy with a tiny bit of grey hairs?

I am going to turn 22 in Feb. I have had grey hair since I was 16 or 17. A few girls have said that they like it and looks interesting. I have a few grey hairs not a ton. If it gets out of hand then I will probably get it colored.

So girls what do you think of a young guy with some grey hairs?

Most Helpful Girl

• Me.. personally, if it's like a little -- I kinda like it because it makes the guy look mature. The guy I absolutely fell for had gray in his hair and it didn't bother me one bit. The key is to embrace it and to know that it makes you look wiser. If it bothers you.. you can always dye it.

I think it's funny though.. when I found out the guy I liked had gray hair .. I was kinda shocked though I thought it was cute lol I never met many guys with gray hair before. UNTIL I talked to my friends (which are mostly guys) and they started pointing to gray hairs on their own heads! lol It was so funny .. I was like ..OMG I didn't know this many guys had grays! So cute =) lol

What Girls Said 7

• I probably wouldn't notice it and if I did I wouldn't really wouldn't care about it. We all get grey hairs unfortunately, some sooner than others.

• I personally wouldn't because I have this childhood friend who had grey and black hair when we were 8, and now that he's 18, it's just turned all grey and white haha. hey, as long as you're not bald, right?

• I don't really care, maybe because I'm used to seeing it. My brother has had some gray hair since, man, I don't even know lol. My dad had completely gray hair at a young enough age.

So for me gray hair is not a turn on, its not a turn off, its just whatever. Not a big deal.

• It doesn't bother me at all. My fiance has premature grey hair as well. not a lot of it and its not very noticeable, since he wears a hat all the time. But I like it. I think it makes a man look distinguished :)

• Wouldn't bother me personally.

• turnoff

• Grey hair's fine, you can just dye it.

It's when you start losing your hair you have to worry! My ex was in his mid-twenties and was bald on top but refused to shave.. Not a good look..

• So are you saying grey hair is fine as is, or having grey hair is fine as long as you dye it (which is sort of like saying grey hair is not fine.)?

• Good point, it did sound like that, that's not what I meant!

Personally I think grey hair can suit some people. It depends on the person.

What I meant is there's always the option of dying it if it bugs you :)

What Guys Said 0