Would you date a fat(ish) dude that's funny and confident?

that's me and I get no play ha ha but seriously I want a girl I just don't know what I'm doing wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe hit the gym a bit so it looks like you take care of yourself? Sometimes that's a reason certain girls won't date a guy, its not that you aren't great, we just have different preferences.

• Im fat but I've recently lost a lot of weight and I workout alllll the time do you think that helps?

• I think its because I'm not agressive enough with girls lol could that be it? Like maybe they don't know if I'm just having a conversation with them or hitting on them hmm lol

• we usually know quite well but asking them out for coffee or something is a surefire way to know haha

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really mind big guys at all so it wouldn't bother me to be honest. I like cuddling a lot and bigger guys always look very cuddly lol :)

• sure I would.. as long as he wasn't like obese and having tons of issues.. funny and confident are GREAT qualities for a man to have so ya I would.

• I dated a guy a few years ago and he was pretty chubby. His weight didn't bother me at all. He was still really attractive and he had a great personality... Always making me laugh and we had a lot in common. I think as long as you don't let you're weight hold you back, then you'll be okay.

• my sister has a wonderful bf..he is a little "fatish"...but he is awesome!

• depends on the personality really. Funny and Confident are great qualities to have :)

• I kno that's what I always hear but yet I'm single ha ha and I know I don't have a bad personality everybody likes me lol I think its because I don't really act flirty or pursue girls idkk..lol

• well if you don't pursue girls or flirt with the one you do like, that is more than likely your problem :P lol ;)

• sure..

as long as your pockets stick out more than your belly :)

• I wouldn't be with someone so shallow unless I was getting played lol

• I was dating someone like this but forv some reason he backed off :/

What Guys Said 1

• I've found that confidence and then humour works best. If your too funny, you just become the guy that makes people laugh, rather than the guy women want to be with and then makes your women laugh.

But heh, from you explanation it sounds like you have the whole cocky confidence thing down... kudos

• Being cocky and confident are different how am I cocky?

• Maybe that's the wrong choice of words. It's more confidence than anything else, that's what I meant.