Eye color, does it matter?

It's basically all in the question, but does eye color matter to you guys and girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Not really as long as she is comfortable with her eye color and doesn't wear any tacky colored contact lenses.

• Those drive me insane! Its amazing people are so shallow as to want to change their eyes color ha ha it makes me wanna bang my head against a wall

• Yeah. It drives me insane especially when trying to have meaningful eye contact and all I see is those putrid lenses.

• haha definitely, absolutely rediculos

What Guys Said 4

• Of course it does! Its part of you. And the eyes are said to be "windows toy your soul". So yes eye color matters but there no color that is wrong so you can't possibly have the wrong color. Guys/girls (wte you are into) that really likes you will feel that your eye color couldn't suit you more, that its as perfect as it can be lol

• Nope it doesn't, but you yourself have pretty ones none the less! Oh and after thought...I will say it does look a little scary when a person's eyes are so dark that you can barely see their pupils.

• Eye color doesn't matter to me, but that spark in her eyes do.

• not even in the slightest

What Girls Said 11

• No. But gorgeous eyes are always nice to look at.

• No but if it has 2 colors id probably be more attracted/interested..like I saw a guy with greenish bluish eyes and I couldn't stop looking also hazel colored eyes gets me drawn in

• Nope. My guy has gorgeous dark brown peepers and I love 'em. As long as there are no strangely colored contacts involved, idc.

• Doesn't matter. What matters to me is what I feel while looking at them.

• not really. if I like the guy then I don't really care what color his eyes are. but if given the choice id pick blue; either a light blue or a deep blue. :)

• anything but blue because I think the light ones look creepy and kind of soul-less

• no it doesn't matter. I have to say though, the guys I've been most attracted to have had blue eyes, and I have like them but its not something I go out of my way to look for.

• Not really

• I have preferences in eye color, but when it comes down to it, eye color isn't important to me at least

• Nope though pretty eyes can be a bonus

• No one of my friends with brown eyes gets more play