What is more important style or fashion?

I'm not the most fashionable guy and my friends keep telling to change what I wear. I wear jeans and a t-shirt almost everyday. I like to look relaxed but what do you guys think should I buy in to fashion or just stick with my style?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stick to your style. Never sell yourself out because of what other people say. Stay true to yourself. Maybe incorporate new things like cool belts or hats that you like but don't wear anything you don't like and don't think is "you."

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know about you but generally I go by my own rule of 'f*** what everyone else says'

cause I really don't give two sh*ts

I have my own style and try to be trendy but doesn't mean I'm gonna copy everyone else.

peace out.

• Style. Style is a reflection of you. Fashion is a reflection of what the rest of the world thinks is 'in'.

• wear what your comfortable in, fashion changes all the time, whatever they are wearing will fade, T shirt and jeans is never going away. You could maybe change up the type or brands of t shirts and jeans you wear..but other then that, just be you.

What Guys Said 0