Any way to bleach your eyebrows a bit natural?

i was thinking of lemon juice or something I don`t wanna dye them

Most Helpful Girl

• Hypochlorous acid can oxidise and degenerate melosomes in hair and skin. Melosomes are organelles that can contain melanin (which is responsible for pigment). Thus chlorinated pools can assist you in fading your hair color but by degenerating the melosomes they can also increase UV sensitivity. Of course there are quite a few hair products that provide UV protection to compensate for any loss of natural protection. So whilst chlorinated pools are not natural, swimming occasionally may assist in both lightening your skin and hair color. But if you intend on spending great lengths of time in the sun, use UV protective products for your hair and skin.

Additionally, the friction of the water also has some effect on lightening hair color, but that is primarily due to cuticle damage.

What Guys Said 2

• swimming in the ocean or pool and exposure to sun light.

• I really doubt bleaching could be natural.

What Girls Said 3

• Lemon juice may help but it won't be a big difference, I doubt it would even be noticeable. What colors are you trying to go from? Why don't you just use eyebrow liner in the proper color and blend it in?

• Just use makeup or go to an actual salon. Don't try yourself

• You could try lemon juice, but it will not work wonders. It's a but unclear what you want - is your hair dyed lighter than your natural color and you feel that your eyebrows don't match (as in blond hair and black eyebrows) or are you worried that people will think your eyebrows are too dark for your natural hair?

• my hair is actually brown but years ago a had highlights and also the sun bleached my hair and I have a shampoo for blone hair which also make them a bit lighter... so now my hair is brown on th roots and always get a bit lighter and my ends are blond...

i'd love to have blond hair but I am pretty unsure if it would fit me and I was thinking that if my eyebrows are a bit lighter I can see how a lighter color matches with my skin tone

• That doesn't seem like a good idea to me. If I were you, I'd ask your hairdresser to hold some (fake) blond hair next to your face or around it and see how it looks. If your blond ends suit you, it may look good if you dye your hair. Or you could get highlights again, in that case you get your blond (which you want) and you still have your brown hair (which looks good on you) at the same time. If blond hair doesn't really suit you that may be a good compromise.