Pretty In Pink. Or Red. Or Blue...... :)

I love the movie, but that's now what this question is about.

What do you think about pink dresses? I'm debating buying one, it's cute and casual, but I don't know if something like this is too young for me, and if I should choose a different color instead.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Some pink dresses are nice, I like that dress better in yellow though :)

What Guys Said 3

• As day to day wear, it's very young looking and princess-suggesting style. But as a special occasion color, it weill work fine on you imao.

• i love pink dresses with black elements. by the way your link doesent work for me

• Holy mackerel, you've been a member since 2007 but you hadn't asked a question in over a year. Wow!

What Girls Said 4

• I loooooove pink - it's my color. When wearing business clothes, I go for some violet/lavender options, but when casual - I go for pink, combined with appropriate neutrals/black. It all depends on your colors (hair, eyes, complexion), but it can look quite stunning.

BTW, I can't see your link...

• If you like it, just wear it. If you're afraid the pink will make it look too young for you, you can wear accessories in different colors with it, a scarf, a belt, ...

If you decide to choose another color, you could go for the "Dark Orchid" instead, it's still a bit similar to pink, but that color can be worn without problems by women (not just by little girls). :)

• I think pink is pretty. But white or black always shows off a nice tan!

• pink dresses are cute. that particular one is not imo