WHY do Asian women find me good looking?

I'm a light skinned black (jamaican girl) a little tall, wears glasses...I have no special eye color just brown (I wore a weave that day)...its just odd and if its not Asians its indians.

Most Helpful Girl

• you look exotic to them? I know I love black girls,and oh my,glasses+tall,you sound freaking gorgeous to me :3 (no homo lol)

What Guys Said 3

• Every woman is attractive... it just depends on the guy. You might just have that 'look' that lots of Asians are attracted to. No real explanation sorry

• yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...you alwasy beeing on my questions trying to score easy best answers

• oh hey again! lol I know who this is :P

• Asian/Indians find a jamaican girl attractive?

Hm. Well people probably view you as an exotic creature. Women from the carribean and hot places, tend to be quite attractive by stereotypic standards.

• at the start your answer sounded like an insult

• LOL yeah I can see that. Anyone from any race can be attractive, its all subjective. Personally I find 99% of black women unattractive. It just happens to be that way, in my personal experience. But on the other hand, you do seem to be whoring attention maybe from this question. Maybe its unintentional but the answer(s) are quite obvious/common sense when you try to think about it.

• the irony ha ha and you find Asians ugly :P link ;D by the way you sound hot :P

What Girls Said 2

• some black people have an asian-ish look. even though your black you might have similar features to Asians and vice versa. blacks and Asians look more alike that people think. only difference is skin and hair. so that could be why Asians may find you attractive

• so other girls think you're cute. maybe it's their culture to be nice and compliment people