What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become?

i would hope the child I once was would look at me today and think "look at her now everyone told her she'd never make and and she has"

Most Helpful Girl

• Little kid me would first have to get over the shock I ended up having a kid, but then be really happy about the sort of mom I ended up being...

Little kid me would also think I have an uber cool job...especially since its exactly along the lines of what I always loved to do.

Most of all...little kid me would be ecstatic to find out that I kept my promise to myself that when I'm all grown up, Ill eat ice cream and cake for breakfast if I feel like it ;)

The only real disappointment would be that I'm not incredibly wealthy so I can buy whatever I want whenever I want..but then I have so much more now than I did growing up, that little kid me probably woudlnt be able to tell the difference and be excited anyway!

What Guys Said 4

• I'd be saying to myself "Well, I'm not a shrimp anymore!" As well as "Wow, what happened?" Because I've got a very interesting balance of good things and bad things going on right now, good enough where I'm not really sure if my life is going well or not.

• My younger self would be shocked and pleasantly surprised at how I was able to overcome shyness and not be so self-inhibited. I wish I could tell my younger self to have gotten in a bit more trouble for a change and not be so rule-abiding, haha.

• HAahha...he would say "Damn, I didn't think I could get any better looking!"

• thats what I wana do when I grow up

i wanted to be a famrer ever since I was born

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not sure. Probably that I chose a very boring life compared to the one I wanted! Being a history professor is nothing when I think back to the jobs I wanted as a kid.

• Other than being a little wiser, I haven't changed a bit. I'm still the funny, wild one that's always up for an adventure, and I think the little kid version of me would be thrilled to know that.

• Looking back at how is was I am actually surprised at myself of where I am now. I would think that I would have became a porn star. haha Life has many windows of surprises.

• The child I was would think 'Wow! She's not quiet anymore! But she's freakin crazy!'

• I have come a long way from who I used to be. Ask a kid I had no self confidence. I have tons of self confidence now. I think the kid would be proud of who I have become.

• The child I once was... would be happy that I made it as far as I did... she would love to see that now I have a child of my own. She would be glad I didn't let the immaturity of middle school, and the pain and struggle and categorizing of highschool get to me. she would be happy to know I made it through my depression and that on the other end of it... there was someone out there for me that wanted to spend the rest of their life with me. The child I once was... would be amazed about the adult I am now.

• My younger self would be happy. I used to be an ugly awkward child and I used to pray that I would be pretty when I grew up. So from going from getting tormented daily because of my looks to being a headturned now, I am pleased.

• i wish I could say the same...i would think the opposite of myself. that everyone told me I WOULD make it and I HAVEN'T... :( but that's really good for u! :) can I ask you something? how did you figure out what you really want, so you were able to achieve it? I feel so lost. thanks if you can give any advice!

• Take some time to think about where you want to be in 5, 10, even 15 yrs. its all about thinking about the future not the past, just start by setting small goals for yourself, I started by just making the goal of starting school. I've always kinda known what I wanted to study, but I strayed from the path to getting it several times. if its a matter of trying to figure out career wise try taking a career exploration class at the local community college. I really hop you figure it out