Tall guys, do you like short girls?

So I'm a shorter girl (5ft) and my boyfriend is 6ft 2in...he likes the fact that I'm so short, but he never gives me a good reason why. I like that he thinks it's cute, but I'm just curious why he thinks so. So guys, if you like girls as short as I am, what are your reasons? Are there better advantages by dating a shorter girl as opposed to a taller girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• It probably makes him feel protective over you and the difference in height accentuates your femininity to his masculinity

What Guys Said 8

• I am 6'2" and I have always ended up dating (and marrying) shorter women. It's not something I have though consciously about, but for the most part, the women I have been most attracted to are fairly short (with one exception).

The advantage is that she can wear heels without towering over me, I suppose. One of my friends is a short guy who always talked about how sexy really tall women are, which I found hilarious, especially since he never had a date until his late 20s. But he ended up marrying a woman who's five inches taller than he is.

So even if I have found shorter women more attractive, I really believe there are so many other more important things with which to concern yourself.

• Probably not the guy to answer your Question...I have never cared..nor will I ever care about height...if I HAD to choose..might go with taller...but I have no problem with shorter...one of my best gfs was 6'1" and my wife is 5'2"...It Just Doesn't Matter...(:

• oh...ps..not really tall..am 5'11 1/2" (just shy of 6')

• Some guys just have different preferences, I am 5'11.5" and growing and I like a girl who is an inch shorter, because face to face is just my preference, but no guy is exactly the same.

• I love short girls, I'm 6'1", I just think that short girls bodies looks better, theyhave better proportions, they aren't all legs

• Shorter girls can wear heels ( <3 ) and not be taller then me.

• I'm 6'2" and I have had a few in between flings with girls as tall as you and it just rocks, movement, rhythm, thinking how can I get myself in her without hurting her etc.

Awesome it is.

• Short and petite is visually attractive and somehow erotic. It also makes you easy to maneuver for oral sex and cowgirl. My sweetie is a petite Asian.

• short petite girls are so sexy. I feel the need to protect them. they look so weak, vulnerable and helpless. that's hot.

What Girls Said 0