Appearances

What do girls think about guys with brown eyes and black hair(dark hair)? Is this considered attractive to some or is having blonde, brown hair with green/blue eyes the real deal for you ladies?

oh and I'm latino
or at least that's what I think I am... my ethnicity is complicated lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• actually as long as you have a good personalilty and you have a great sense of humor , and of course cute. We won't care what color your hair is, skin color is, or eye color. lol We get what is the best.

What Girls Said 20

• I'd chose a dark eyed and dark haired guy over a blonde and light eyes any day. But it all depends on the girl and her preferences.

• i think it depends on his features. and everyone has their preferences. I like guys with blue, brown or dark brown eyes. I dont' like green eyes that much. his bone structure and face shape etc etc.

• i think some guys with black hair/brown eyes are so so hot. but I'm also attracted to blond haired guys. I think everyone is going to say something different

• I have a strange thing for slightly middle eastern looking guys, especially some turks but that is more cultural too, I love their humour. :) so yeah, dark is good for me.

i usually go for dark guys and so do most of my friends, I have an indian friend though who goes exclusively for blond guys.

• I am in much agreement with you. Darker guys - middle east/over and central american down. Darker hair is a wonder, as are dark eyes. I do like green eyes or red hair on occasion though. Just dark is the rule of thumb for my (initial) attractions.

• Yeah. Blond guys are too pale for me, but if they have a tan its ok - some German blond guys are hot.

I think 95% of all the guys I have ever got with were dark haired. Put it this way, I liked two blond German guys, I got with an American blond guy out of boredom once, and once liked a blond English guy. Other than that ALL were dark haired. It does something extra for me.

Never found a red haired guy attractive.

Don't go for Hispanics myself - imho too chauvanistic.

• i was usually attracted to dark hair, blue or green eyes but I married a man with light hair and blue eyes. types and looks really don't matter. what matters is if two people connect. I saw a man in the mall recently who had the prettiest brown eyes. don't try to fit into a type. I grew up feeling inferior for the same reason but turned out I liked myself a whole lot as I matured. concentrate on the things you like most about yourself.

• I've always found that guys with brown hair and brown eyes more attractive then guys with blond hair and blue eyes.

• Goddamn that sounds so yummy. Not a lot of guys have black hair. I think the dark look is very hot, personally. Especially if the guy is a mix or is an exotic ethnicity.

• Lol cool. my hair is naturally coarse and wavy,and black. can't stand the curls though so I straighten it, and I have been made fun as an emo lol. :S its all in good fun

• Wavy hair is beautiful! you should leave it wavy! I'm so hypocritical, I have wavy hair and straighten it.

• Tall, very pale, big green eyes, long black flowing hair, long (broken looking nose), plump (but not very) lips, and it would be great if he had a lip piercing... ;)

• I like platinum blonds with bright blue eyes, I'd like to have children with those features. Some women can't stand blond hair, the prefer brown or black. What ever you've got wear it proud. There is someone for every one. I think most women do like dark hair on men though. I'm just the exception.

• Well, every girl's preference is different but myself I prefer darker hair and darker eyes.

• i realy am not that attracted to blondes. and I don't like pale skin to be honest. and I'm a sucker for brown eyes

• Haha cool. I always thought brown has the underdog for eye color

• im always attracted to darker features on a guy. posibbly because I have very black hair and very dark brown eyes a well

• I really love dark hair. There's nothing wrong with brown eyes, but personally, I tend to go for the blue eyed guys. Brown eyes aren't bad though. :)

• as far as looks hair color, eye color and such are not important to me...just as long as you're fit(ish at least)

• i love darker guys, and the best boyfriend I had was half mexican descent half puerto rican descent! I don't find blond guys attractive at all. I'm white but I have like 1/4th costa rican in me!

• Quite honestly, it's a preference thing. A girl might prefer a guy with green/blue eyes and blonde hair but if the brown eyed, black haired guy's personality is to die for, she would ditch the blonde haired, blue/green eyed guy any day.

• Im attracted to dark hair and dark eyes... but they have to be tall too though..

• You have got to be kidding me? Tall, dark hair, and handsome. Love it!

• I pretty much die anytime I see a guy with brown hair and blue eyes. That is like my weakness, but my preference for guys is really lingering for asian guys. But I love like tall guys which is bad because well I love asians too. But the guy I'm with is Thai, Italian, and French so I have the best of both worlds from my point of view. He is tall, dark, black hair, and his brown eyes are simply to die for. But really for some reason he doesn't undertand I really don't care what he looks like, his personality alone is to die for. Maybe it is just me though not sure.

• i like darker features better then blond hair and blue eyes. Like spanish, greek, albanians, italians.. lol and if they have brown hair and green eyes and their are tan.thats hottt

What Guys Said 0