Quick poll on something I heard from the radio about underwear.

Okay, so I was listening to the radio the other day, and a random fact that they threw out there was that 22% of guys do not change their underwear every day, and 5% of women do not change their underwear every day. So, just for kicks, I thought I'd see if GaG got the same statistics...please vote honestly! Thanks!

• I'm a guy and I don't change my underwear every day
  • I'm a guy and I do change my underwear every day
  • I'm a girl and I don't change my underwear every day
  • I'm a girl and I do change my underwear every day

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, you can actually change underwear ? Serious ?

What Guys Said 5

• ewww, why wouldn't someone change theirs once a day at least? O_o

• I change my underwear twice a day.

• i take shower everyday... unless i run out of underwear and haven't done my laundry..

• I change underwear every time I take a shower which is almost every day of my life and sometimes twice a day. The only time I don't shower and change underwear is if I'm camping or if I spend a whole weekend at a guy friends house partying and don't get back home until Sunday night.

• I change mine everyday, but I didn't always use to

What Girls Said 9

• I don't change my underwear every day because I just change the liner 2x a day.

• Someone once told me this saying, there are three types of lies... lies, damned lies, and statistics. So some statistics could be exagerated...but on the topic of your statistic I don't think many people would admit that they don't change their underwear everyday.

• The closest I get to not doing that is if I'm in a hurry, I'll keep mine from the night time on for the next day, but that night I'll change them. But this is not often at all.

• Sometimes I change them twice a day. When I was a little girl my mom used to have trouble getting me to change them everyday and my socks. However, once I got older that changed. Now I don't know how I couldn't have.

• I'm a girl and I change my underwear everyday.

• Ew who are the five gross girls who don't change everyday? It's gross for guys too of course, but it's more disgusting for girls. By the way, I change mine at least four times a day.

• I wear new underwear everyday

• I change mine everyday

• Omg that is so disgusting.I changed mine everyday.I don't feel comfortable wearing the same underwear and knowing the fact that it hasn't wash yet ! Yuck.