Girls, do you ever wear your boyfriend's clothes?

Sometimes I do. Like, yesterday he left his sweater at my house so I've been wearing it, and I don't want to give it back lol. Also, he always smells really good and it lingers on his clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had girls wear my clothes before. I love it when girls wear my sweaters. I let a girl I really liked wear mine one night when she was cold and when she gave it back the next day it smelled like her and I didn't wash it for like two weeks after that lol. It was awesome being able to be reminded of her by her smell.

What Guys Said 2

• my girl have my shorts, shirts and my school sweater and she refuses to give them back lol but she look so sexy on them

• link

Look at the bottom strip.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I love wearing a guy's hoodie.

• if I had a boyfriend I would :D

• i always have the urge to. I sleep with his teeshirt, but I don't wear it - I'm almost afraid that itll lose its shape and start smelling like me, too. Which I don't really want. but yeah, if I could, then I definitely would.

• I love to wear my boyfriends clothes... I love how comfortable they are... and love thinking of him when I am wearing them. All my past boyfriends have always complimented me when I wore them... Saying I looked so cute, or that they loved when I wore there clothes... I have been given a few of the important ones... from skate comps of whatever... And I love sleeping one of his shirts and a pair of underwear :)

• baddy tshirts and hoodies...his hoodies are so warm :)

• Not really. He's 3x my size so it'd just look retarded. I do wear one of his shirts to bed though.