Do you think guys with piercing or tattoos are weird & a turn off?

I was wondering if anybody agrees with me that guys who have piercings or tattoos are weird and its a big turn off?

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the opposite of your point that girls with weird piercings is a high turn-off. Just last night I was at a bar with a few friends and the waitress was a cute girl however she had a piercing at the top of the bridge...it totally destroyed her look.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I just got an eyebrow piercing last week and I've had several girls already tell me it's hot. I think if the guy has low self confidence or if he doesn't have the right look for it, then it's probably not gonna be attractive to the ladies

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Tattoos are just one big plus for me! Depends on what he has tattood though, if it's Mickey Mouse or a picture of an ex girlfriend, no thank you...

0|1
    0|0
  • it would depend how many tattoos he has I actually like tattoos on guys but if he's like covered then its a turn off. as for piercings I guess it depends I'm not a fan of big gauges but if he's not covered or in a weird spot its okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it sexy or a turn on when guys have a tattoo or a percing. But... It can't be a grily tattoo. lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really like tattoos.. piercings are hot sometimes though depending on what

0|0
    0|0
  • i find it sexyy as FUUk!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird but it is a turn off to me if anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • No rocker guys love it it makes em look edgy

0|0
    0|0