Do you think guys with piercing or tattoos are weird & a turn off?

I was wondering if anybody agrees with me that guys who have piercings or tattoos are weird and its a big turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the opposite of your point that girls with weird piercings is a high turn-off. Just last night I was at a bar with a few friends and the waitress was a cute girl however she had a piercing at the top of the bridge...it totally destroyed her look.

What Guys Said 1

• I just got an eyebrow piercing last week and I've had several girls already tell me it's hot. I think if the guy has low self confidence or if he doesn't have the right look for it, then it's probably not gonna be attractive to the ladies

What Girls Said 8

• Tattoos are just one big plus for me! Depends on what he has tattood though, if it's Mickey Mouse or a picture of an ex girlfriend, no thank you...

• it would depend how many tattoos he has I actually like tattoos on guys but if he's like covered then its a turn off. as for piercings I guess it depends I'm not a fan of big gauges but if he's not covered or in a weird spot its okay.

• It's a turn on for me.

• I find it sexy or a turn on when guys have a tattoo or a percing. But... It can't be a grily tattoo. lol :)

• i don't really like tattoos.. piercings are hot sometimes though depending on what

• i find it sexyy as FUUk!

• Not weird but it is a turn off to me if anything.

• No rocker guys love it it makes em look edgy