What is your favorite color for a bridesmaid dress?

I like Black. what do you think about black and what is your favorite color for a bridesmaid dress? also what do you think is the worst color?

Also what length do you like? I like short dresses above the knee that are fitted to your body. I don't like loose flowy ones

Most Helpful Girl

• I think whatever color that you have your wedding to be. My wedding colors will probably be pastel pink or green or something like that. But I like short dresses for bridesmaid dresses, probably not above the knee nor will form fitted just because that takes away from my wedding dress attention lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I like a bright hopeful color like Red. Black is for mourning, not a wedding!

Little girl bridesmaids, the flowy ones. Adult bridesmaids, I like long dresses, but I agree on the fit!

What Girls Said 7

• i like david's bridal''s "mermaid" color.. my least fav would be black.. it doesn't make me happy it's so dark.. but I do wear it in moderation to look nice because black can be very dressy when it comes to dresses.

• Burgundy.

• i like shorter ones and I really like the color purple. I don't really want a yellow dress..just because yellow is the least favorite color

• Classy colors. Lilac, maroons, pastels, nudes, etc.

Fluoro colors or some block colors look terrible. My cousins went to a wedding the other day and said the bridesmaid dresses were lime green -_-

I love it when the dresses are all the same color but different styles. It looks perrrty :)

• I want my wedding dress to be white with some red & gold in it, so I would want the bridesmaids to wear red I think. I kinda like long dresses but I'm not sure.

• anything but black. come on its a wedding NOT A FUNERAL!

• black is a classic timeless color that can be worn on any occasion. in fact, a little black dress is considered a basic fashion necessity in every woman's wardrobe.

• do you have a specific preference or are you not sure yet?

• personally I want the groomsmen to wear like a beige suit or something I just want to wedding to be bright and colorful if that means my bridesmaids looking like a rainbow then so be it :)

• i love a pastel purple like julia roberts wear in "my best friends wedding" or rosé

i think I would like anythin in pastel expect orange and green probably silver would also look good

i would prefer a long dress but not a "puffy" style actually julia roberts dress would be perfect