What is the biggest turnoff a woman could possess?

I was wondering if there was a specific feature a guy would see in a girl and consider her "off the market" if you will. I ask because if I look at myself as a whole, I would say I am a pretty great person-- I am smart, have a great sense of ambition, talented/creative in the artsy areas, and not bad looking, yet I am 20 years old and have never dated or been asked out by a guy in my life.

However, my lack of confidence can show through when I think about my weight. I'm not huge or anything, but it's noticeable that I am indeed overweight. Could confidence (which varies from day to day) and/or weight have anything to do with my lack of a relationship?

Also, name your biggest turnoff. Maybe I am doing something that I don't even realize is a turnoff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Weight is only a slight turn off that can be overcome by confidence easily in most cases but if you're not confident you won't get me to like you enough to chase after you. Sorry, just being honest. Being yourself and being confident about being yourself will magnify any other attractive features physically and personality wise times 10! So the answer is my biggest turn off is when a woman has no confidence in herself.

What Guys Said 4

• A penis?

No seriously though, the biggest turn off for a lot of guys is the feeling that she will immediately reject him. Being approachable is the key.

• Great suggestion! I guess, now that you mentioned it, I might lack in approachability. Obviously this will take some practice and just being overall self aware, but do you have any other suggestions to help?

• Smoking

• Weight might play into a factor for some. I don't mind a girl with a few extra pounds on her, but if she has no will to get into shape and thrives off of fastfoot or lives an unhealthy lifestyle, yeah that's a turn off. But I'd say my number one turn off is a girl who thinks she's too good for everyone aka full of herself.

• A smooker

What Girls Said 0