What do you think when you see an average looking girl with an above average looking guy? ?

I'm just talking about looks here. Say you're just walking down the street and you see a couple walk by and the guy is really handsome while his girlfriend is more average looking.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably assume they were just friends unless they were holding hands or something. Then, I'd assume he was one of those rare hot guys who didn't realize he was hot (yet). I don't see many of these couples around, except when friends tell me how much better looking their boyfriends are than them, and when I finally meet the guys, they usually look like trolls lol

3|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't care about people I don't know at all. If it was a friend though and her personality was a bit off I would tell him he could do better in both the personality department and the looks department. If it was a really sweet girl and he liked her a lot I wouldn't give an f.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woah?! A couple! ...*gets on with life*

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't know because sometimes I see average guys with very pretty girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I really thought about it, id probably think she had something more to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she did a great job

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My SO is very handsome. I am just average looking. But if you get to know me you will understand that we are. Very compatible from matchinf site and we are good together. He doesn't like it when people say that he is handsome. I have gotten stares from prtty girls before.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would assume she can deepthroat...opps crude answer :p

But honestly I wouldn't think into it very much. She has something that caught his eye and vice versa.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'd think that they had a really deep bond and strong relationship, probably been together a while

0|0
    0|0
  • That he wants more than looks.

0|0
    0|0